Tuesday 3 September 2019

My father

     In every family there were several members like mom, father, grandfather, grandmother, brother, sister etc. In someone family there were be more members and someone there were be less. But in my family there were 6 members.
     
      So, today I am going to tell about my father. My father name is Purna jit rai. He is 31 year's old. He is a business man. My father earn money for our livelihood. He is a gentle, polite and he always think positive. My father works so hard to fulfill our need. 

       My father want me to be a good human being. He is the best father in the world. I'm trying my best and hard work to achieve my goal and make my fathers drems true. 

  F- forever with his family
  A- always there for you no            matter what
  T- the only one who's there
  H- he's my hero till end
  E- encouraging in everything 
     i do        
  R- really the only one. 
   

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home